I've finished two bags this week. One of them is Mary's Summer Bag, which I rechristened my Schlepping Bag since I'll be using it to schlep around my books and knitting supplies. I'm happy with how it turned out over all, but I would hesitate before making the large bag again. Maybe I'd do one in the small version
The other one is a little bag I'll probably use for storing dice or small knitting knicknacks. It's based off the Cthulhu Dice Bag pattern, and I did it to stash bust and teach myself how to use double pointed needles to knit in the round. I'll knit a second one with the Great Old One later on probably.