Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture updates

And here are the promised picture updates.

Two aliens observing earthlings.
2_rainbow_alien_illusion_scarf.JPG

They realized they were being observed in turn and cloaked themselves.
2_rainbow_alien_illusion_scarf_hidden.JPG

Why did the aliens leave? Because Dean and Sam came by in the Metallicar.
3_metallicar_illusion_scarf.JPG

And here's what the scarf looks like from the hidden angle.
3_metallicar_illusion_scarf_hidden.JPG


One wing, so I can only fly around in circles. The pattern isn't really visible both due to the camera and the fact that it's harder to see using the chenille yarn.
incomplete_single_wing.JPG

And here's both wings. They still need to be blocked so they won't be so curly and have the armature added so they will be stiff on the shoulders.
incomplete_wings.JPG

My what big ears you have...
wolf_ears_on_ground.JPG

The better to hear you with, my dear.
wolf_ears_standing.JPG

No, this isn't a black, fuzzy banana. It's the completed wolf's tail. As soon as I can find a good set of mirrors or someone to take a picture, I'll post me wearing it.
wolf_tail.JPG

No comments: